Today I used this new scalp treatment and also a deep moisturizing conditioner treatment on my hair. Was impressed by the moisturizing conditioner treatment and I'll def use that on clients again but not the scalp treatment. Ever since I moved down south I've noticed my head being more itchy and my scalp being dryer due to the climate change and even after the use of the product I didn't get the results I expected:(Going to be dying my hair all brown soon! Getting rid of the blonde, gonna be looking for that all natural look!
Working a double at Chuys' tomorrow! : / Gonna be very tired from that but come Friday evening I'll be able to get some time again and finish up this website! And I'll know if I'll have enough for my bed or not cause Friday is PAY DAY! My favorite day of any week! AND I'll also know more details about another up and coming photo shoot for UNCROPPED MAGAZINE! so excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment